Base Group broadened its range of services with waterjet machining center – OMAX 55100. This technology is currently one of the most versatile treatments in the world.
Why to choose cutting with water??
- High quality cutting edge with a fully automated cutting tools
- Possible to handle even the most sophisticated shapes in different materials
- No influence on thermal, mechanical and chemical properties of the work piece
- Compatibility with the drawings in electronic format (AutoCAD *. Dwg, *. Dxf, Corel DRAW *. Cdr, *. Jpg or other)
- Environmentally friendly method
What are the materials we cut?
- Almost unlimited range of materials to a thickness of 200 mm while maintaining the perpendicularity of the edges.
- Steel (structural, carbon, stainless, etc.)
- Non-ferrous metals and their alloys (aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, etc.)
- Glass and ceramics
- Plastics (rubber, plastic, PVC, etc.)
- Natural stone (marble, granite, graphite, sandstone, etc.)
- Wood, paper, cardboard
- The accuracy of motion of ± 0,051 mm/300mm
- Maximum speed of 5m/min (depending on the type and thickness of material)
- The maximum size of the work piece 2500 x 1400 mm
- Allowable weight of material 1200 kg/m2